With the help of many readers, the ElderMovie List is an exceptional collection. I hope everyone will consider it their own and send suggestions for additions as you find them.
Keep in mind the criteria: Features or documentaries…
- about being old or getting old
- with elder characters that are well acted or portrayed
- that may not be about aging overall, but include good scenes about or with elders
- that add to our understanding of or celebrate what getting older is really like
- that do not demean elders
Five more films have been added to the ElderMovie List this week. Some others are being considered. When additions are made, they will be marked for a week or two with a “new” button:
Anyone is welcome to add the list to their blog. Just please label it The TGB ElderMovie List with a link back to Time Goes By.
You can send suggestions for new listings to ronni AT timegoesby DOT net.